Blog commenting is something that every content writer looks forward to. While it is the content that offers the significant information, whether the site will be popular or not is something that is dependent on visitors. A blog comment is a feedback from readers to the writer. It often works like a forum. If you do not get a feedback, may be you are not being able to connect to the people. May be, viewers are not getting what you are talking about; hence, they are not being able to say anything.
If you see that you are not getting too many feedbacks, or none at all, it is you as a blogger who will have to encourage a discussion. This is, in fact, a huge reason why bloggers should end their posts with a question so that they can prompt viewers to answer them and develop a necessary discussion. You never know, may be, you can actually learn something from your viewers.
Why do you need comments on your blog?
- It has got great SEO or search engine optimization benefits: The comments you get for your blog is user-generated content, which is a great way to keep your site fresh without you having to do any work at all.
- It creates a good impression on readers: When a reader visits your site and find a whole lot of comments, he takes your site to be a successful and useful one. Hence, a good impression is created on his mind.
- It impresses Google as well: When Google sees that you site is getting fresh comments regularly, it takes your website to be an active one, that is frequently visited by users. Hence, it helps you get a better rank in the search engine.
- It helps form a community: Comments can be very helpful in building a community around your write-ups and interact with the people reading them.
Why do you need to comment on others’ blog?
- Make them and their readers aware of you: When a content writer comments on another blog, the author as well as readers of the same gets to know him. You should aim for the most popular blogs in your niche, so that you can get the greatest exposure. You should also aim for the ones you would like to work with in the future.
- Get links to your own blogs: This is more like a bonus with the previous point. Though blogs generally use the no-follow link on their comments, it is still a link that will lead readers to your site. It may not help a lot as far as SEO purposes are concerned but if you leave five comments a week, which is certainly no big deal, you shall be having 500 links coming to your website by the next two years.
- Get loads of traffic to your site: Somewhere between getting yourself known and getting links to your site, there lies the potential of getting more and more comments to your site. If you go on commenting, over time, you will build loads of small streams driving targeted traffic to your site.
So, if you want to become a well known content writer or blogger, understand the importance of blog commenting in your site as well as in others’. It can surely help you become popular.
If you like to know more about our Professional Content Writing Services, kindly visit our portal – www.content-writing-india.com
Like to hire us for Expert Content Writing Services, kindly call us at - +91-33-40200838 or email us at - firstname.lastname@example.org